Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- COPD-OSA overlap syndrome: evolving evidence regarding epidemiology, clinical consequences, and management.Chest. 2017 Dec; 152: 1318-1326
- Association of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and sleep apnea syndrome.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1995 Jan; 151: 82-86
- Selective activation of inflammatory pathways by intermittent hypoxia in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.Circulation. 2005; 112: 2660-2665
- Effect of treatment with nasal continuous positive airway pressure on ventilatory response to hypoxia and hypercapnia in patients with sleep apnea syndrome.Chest. 2006; 130: 774-779
- International classification of sleep disorders.3rd ed. American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Darien, IL2014
- Global initiative for chronic obstructive lung disease: The global strategy for the diagnosis, management and prevention of COPD.http://www.goldcopd.org/Date: 2017
- Comorbid obstructive sleep apnoea and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and the risk of cardiovascular disease.J Thorac Dis. 2018; 10: S4253-S4261
- Evaluation of right ventricular remodeling using cardiacmagnetic resonance imaging in co-existent chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and obstructive sleep apnea.COPD. 2013; 10: 4-10
- Prevalence of comorbidities in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, overlap syndrome and obesity hypoventilation syndrome.Clin Respir J. 2018 May; 12: 1905-1911
- Comorbidities and survival in obstructive sleep apnoea beyond the age of 50.Eur J Clin Invest. 2013; 43: 27-33