Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Management of acute heart failure in spanish emergency departments based on age.Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2013; 66: 715-720
- Impact of comorbidity on mortality among older persons with advanced heart failure.J Gen Intern Med. 2012; 27: 513-519
Correale M., Paolillo S., Mercurio V., Limongelli G., Barillà F., Ruocco G., et al. Comorbidities in Acute and Chronic Heart Failure: a position paper from Italian Society of Cardiology (SIC) Working Group on Heart Failure. 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.10.008.
- ACC/AHA/HFSA focused update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines and the heart failure society of America.Circulation. 2017; 136 (2017): e137-e161
- ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: the task force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37 (2016): 2129-2200
- Trends in comorbidity, disability, and polypharmacy in heart failure.Am J Med. 2011; 124: 136-143
- Interventions to improve the appropriate use of polypharmacy for older people.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018; 9 (CD008165)
- Practical approach on frail older patients attended for acute heart failure.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 222: 62-71
- Prognostic value of frailty for older patients with heart failure: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies.Biomed Res Int. 2018; 20188739058
- Martín-Sánchez FJ physical frailty and its impact on long-term outcomes in older patients with acute heart failure after discharge from an emergency department.Emergencias. 2019; 31: 413-416
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment for older adults admitted to hospital.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 9 (CD006211)
- Impact of geriatric assessment variables on 30-day mortality among older patients with acute heart failure.Emergencias. 2018; 30: 149-155
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment and 2-year mortality in elderly patients hospitalized for heart failure.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2014; 7: 251-258
- 180-day risk of mortality in older patients admitted to short-stay units: the 6-month short-stay unit (6 M UCE) score.Emergencias. 2018; 30: 315-320
- Planning to reduce 30-day adverse events after discharge of frail elderly patients with acute heart failure: design and rationale for the DEED FRAIL-AHF trial.Emergencias. 2019; 31: 27-35