Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in Luxembourg according to the Joint Interim Statement definition estimated from the Oriscav-Lux study.BMC Public Health. 2011; 11: 4
- Impact of H63D mutations, magnetic resonance and metabolic syndrome among outpatient referrals for elevated serum ferritin in the Basque Country.Ann Hepatol. 2015; 14: 333-339
- How should hyperferritinemia be investigated and managed?.Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 33: 21-27
- Diagnostic algorithm for high iron overload: results from a prospective study of 312 patients with hyperferritinemia.J Hepatol. 2016; 64: S296
- Harmonizing the metabolic syndrome. a joint interim statement of the international diabetes federation task force on epidemiology and prevention; national heart, lung, and blood institute; American Heart Association; World Heart Federation; International Atherosclerosis Society; and International Association for the study of obesity.Circulation. 2009; 120: 1640-1645
- HFE gene mutations analysis in Basque Country hereditary hemochromatosis patients and controls.Eur J Hum Genet. 2001; 9: 294-300
- Liver iron concentraion is not raised in patients with dysmetabolic hyperferritinemia.Ann Hepatol. 2016; 15: 540-544
- Gender and plasma iron biomarkers, but not HFE gene mutations, increase the risk of colorectal cancer and polyps.Tumour Biol. 2015; 36: 6959-6963