Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne, PA2018 (CLSI supplement M100) Performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing. 28th edition.
- High incidence of invasive group a streptococcus disease caused by strains of uncommon EMM types in thunder bay.J Clin Microbiol. 2016; 54: 83-92
- Epidemiological and molecular analysis of streptococcus pyogenes isolates causing invasive disease in Spain (1998–2009): comparison with non-invasive isolates.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2011; 30: 1295-1302
- Epidemiology and distribution of 10 superantigens among invasive streptococcus pyogenes disease in Germany from 2009 to 2014.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0180757
- Streptococcus pyogenes pneumonia in adults: clinical presentation and molecular characterization of isolates 2006–2015.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0152640
- Severe group a streptococcal infections. 2016 Feb 10.(Streptococcus pyogenes)in: Ferretti JJ Stevens DL Fischetti VA Basic biology to clinical manifestations [Internet]. University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City2016 (OK)
- Familial transmission of emm12 group a streptococcus.Emerg Infect Dis. 2017; 23: 1745-1746
- Increased risk for invasive group a streptococcus disease for household contacts of scarlet fever cases, England, 2011–2016.Emerg Infect Dis. 2019; 25: 529-537
- Invasive group a streptococcal disease: risk factors for adults.Emerg Infect Dis. 2003; 9: 970-977