- Michaud M.
- Lidove O.
- Bienvenu B.
- Chiche L.
- Urbanski G.
Effectiveness and tolerance of off-label use of tocilizumab in autoimmune diseases: a multicenter study.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Effectiveness and tolerance of off-label use of tocilizumab in autoimmune diseases: a multicenter study.Joint Bone Spine. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbspin.2019.08.002
- Biological treatments in giant cell arteritis & takayasu arteritis.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 50: 12-19
Samson M., Devilliers H., Ly K.H., Maurier F., Bienvenu B., Terrier B. et al. Tocilizumab as an add-on therapy to glucocorticoids during the first 3 months of treatment of giant cell arteritis: a prospective study.Eur J Intern Med2018;57:96–104.
- Consensus statement on blocking the effects of interleukin-6 and in particular by interleukin-6 receptor inhibition in rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.Ann Rheum Dis. 2013; 72: 482-492
- Glucocorticoid dosages and acute‐phase reactant levels at giant cell arteritis flare in a randomized trial of tocilizumab.Arthritis Rheum. 2019; 71: 1329-1338
- Serum amyloid a concentrations in giant-cell arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica: a useful test in the management of the disease.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 1991; 9: 157-163