Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Bo M., Marchionni N.Practical use of direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) in the older persons with atrial fibrillation. Eur J Intern Med2020; DOI https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.10.026.
- ESC scientific document group. 2016 ESC guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with EACTS.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 2893-2962
- Meta-Analysis of direct-acting oral anticoagulants compared with warfarin in patients >75 years of age.Am J Cardiol. 2019; 123: 2051-2057
- Net clinical benefit of non-vitamin K antagonist vs vitamin K antagonist anticoagulants in elderly patients with atrial fibrillation.Am J Med. 2019; 132 (e5): 749-757
- Frailty syndrome: an emerging clinical problem in the everyday management of clinical arrhythmias.Results Eur. Heart Rhythm Association Surv. 2017; 19: 1896-1902
- The safety and efficacy of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation in the elderly.Int J Cardiol. 2018; 265: 118-124
- ORBIT-AF investigators and patients. off-label dosing of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants and adverse outcomes: the orbit-af ii registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 2597-2604
- EORP-AF investigators. Age-related differences in presentation, treatment, and outcome of patients with atrial fibrillation in Europe: the EORP-AF general pilot registry (EURObservational research programme-atrial fibrillation).JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 326-334
- Oral anticoagulant therapy for older patients with atrial fibrillation: a review of current evidence.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 41: 18-27
- Thromboembolic risk, bleeding outcomes and effect of different antithrombotic strategies in very elderly patients with atrial fibrillation: a sub-analysis from the prefer in AF (PREvention oF thromboembolic events-European registry in atrial fibrillation).J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; : 6
- Efficacy and safety of oral anticoagulation in elderly patients with atrial fibrillation.Anatol J Cardiol. 2018; 19: 67-71
- Post-approval U.S. experience with left atrial appendage closure for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 253-261