- •Univocal strategies to maintain IgG4-RD remission are lacking.
- •Rituximab every 6 months prevents IgG4-RD flare with no major adverse events.
- •Rituximab 1 g every 6 months should be considered as remission maintenance strategy.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- IgG4-related disease: review of the histopathologic features, differential diagnosis, and therapeutic approach.APMIS. 2018; 126: 459-476
- An update on IgG4-related lung disease.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 66: 18-24
- IgG4-related disease.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 539-551
- IgG4-related disease in Italy: clinical features and outcomes of a large cohort of patients.Scand J Rheumatol. 2016; 45: 135-145
- Treatment approaches to IgG4-related systemic disease.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2011; 23: 67-71
- Predictors of disease relapse in IgG4-related disease following rituximab.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2016; 55: 1000-1008
- Increase of circulating memory B cells after glucocorticoid-induced remission identifies patients at risk of IgG4-related disease relapse.Arthritis Res Ther. 2018; 20: 222
- Quantitative measurement of 18F-FDG PET/CT uptake reflects the expansion of circulating plasmablasts in IgG4-related disease.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2017; 56: 2084-2092
- Methotrexate as induction of remission therapy for type 1 autoimmune pancreatitis.Am J Gastroenterol. 2019; 114: 831-833
- Efficacy of cyclophosphamide treatment for immunoglobulin G4-related disease with addition of glucocorticoids.Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 6195
- Effects of glucocorticoids on B-cell subpopulations in patients with IgG4-related disease.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2019; 118: 159-166
- Randomised controlled trial of long-term maintenance corticosteroid therapy in patients with autoimmune pancreatitis.Gut. 2017; 66: 487-494
- B-cell depletion attenuates serological biomarkers of fibrosis and myofibroblast activation in IgG4-related disease.Ann Rheum Dis. 2015; 74: 2236-2243
- Roles of plasmablasts and B cells in IgG4-related disease: implications for therapy and early treatment outcomes.Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2017; 401: 85-92
- B lymphocytes directly contribute to tissue fibrosis in IgG4-related disease.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2019; (pii: S0091-6749(19)30936-4)
- De novo oligoclonal expansions of circulating plasmablasts in active and relapsing IgG4-related disease.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014; 134: 679-687
- Plasmablasts as a biomarker for IgG4-related disease, independent of serum IgG4 concentrations.Ann Rheum Dis. 2015; 74: 190-195
- Consensus statement on the pathology of IgG4-related disease.Mod Pathol. 2012; 25: 1181-1192
- Comprehensive diagnostic criteria for IgG4-related disease (IgG4-RD), 2011.Mod Rheumatol. 2012; 22: 21-30
- International consensus for the treatment of autoimmune pancreatitis.Pancreatology. 2017; 17: 1-6
- An international multispecialty validation study of the IgG4-related disease responder index.Arthritis Care Res. 2018; 70: 1671-1678
- Rituximab hypersensitivity in IgG4-related disease: successful desensitization in a patient with IgG4 rheumatoid factor.Int J Rheum Dis. 2017; 20: 276-279
- A CD8α- Subset of CD4+ SLAMF7+ cytotoxic t cells is expanded in patients with IgG4-related disease and decreases following glucocorticoid treatment.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2018; 70: 1133-1143
- Identification of galectin-3 as an autoantigen in patients with IgG4-related disease.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2018.05.011
- Rituximab for IgG4-related disease: a prospective, open-label trial.Ann Rheum Dis. 2015; 74: 1171-1177
- International consensus guidance statement on the management and treatment of IgG4-related disease.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2015; 67: 1688-1699
- How I manage" IgG4-related disease.J Clin Immunol. 2016; 36: 754-763
- Rituximab maintenance therapy reduces rate of relapse of pancreaticobiliary immunoglobulin G4-related disease.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018; 16: 1947-1953
- Treatment of relapsing autoimmune pancreatitis with immunomodulators and rituximab: the Mayo clinic experience.Gut. 2013; 62: 1607-1615
Hart P.A., Kamisawa T., Brugge W.R., et al. Gut. 2013;62:1771-6. long-term outcomes of autoimmune pancreatitis: a multicentre, international analysis.
- Long-term efficacy and safety of rituximab in IgG4-related disease: data from a French nationwide study of thirty-three patients.PLoS ONE. 2017; 12e0183844
- Glucocorticoids and steroid sparing medications monotherapies or in combination for IgG4-RD: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2019; https://doi.org/10.1093/rheumatology/kez380
- Rituximab versus azathioprine for maintenance in ANCA-associated vasculitis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 6: 1771-1780