Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Clinical predictors and outcomes of patients with left ventricular thrombus following ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2016; 41: 365-373
- Clinical characteristics and risk factors of left ventricular thrombus after acute myocardial infarction: a matched case-control study.Chin Med J. 2015; 128: 2415
- Frequency of left ventricular thrombus in patients with anterior wall acute myocardial infarction treated with percutaneous coronary intervention and dual antiplatelet therapy.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 1197-1200
- Recent trends in the incidence, treatment, and outcomes of patients with STEMI and NSTEMI.Am J Med. 2011; 124: 40-47
- Left ventricular thrombi after STEMI in the primary PCI era: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 221: 554-559
- Left ventricular thrombus incidence and behavior studied by serial two-dimensional echocardiography in acute anterior myocardial infarction: left ventricular wall motion, systemic embolism and oral anticoagulation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 13: 1514-1520
- Left ventricular thrombus formation after acute myocardial infarction.Heart. 2012; 98: 1743-1749
- Myocardial 'stunning' in man.Circulation. 1992; 86: 1671-1691
- The prognostic effect of left ventricular thrombus formation after acute myocardial infarction in the contemporary era of primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a meta-analysis.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; (. In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.10.029
- Prediction of mortality after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction: the Cadillac risk score.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1397-1405