- Yancy C.W
- et al.
- Ponikowski P
- et al.
- Zhu Y.
- Pandya B.J.
- Choi H.K.
- Yamanaka H.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- ACC/AHA/HFSA focused update of the 2013 accf/aha guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the american college of cardiology/american heart association task force on clinical practice guidelines and the heart failure society of america.Circulation. 2017; 136 (2017): e137-e161https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000509
- ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: the task force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the european society of cardiology (ESC)Developed with the special contribution of the heart failure association (HFA) of the esc.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37 (2016): 2129-2200https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehw128
- Prevalence of gout and hyperuricemia in the us general population: the national health and nutrition examination survey 2007-2008.Arthritis Rheum. 2011; 63: 3136-3141https://doi.org/10.1002/art.30520
- Japanese society of, G. & nucleic acid, M. japanese guideline for the management of hyperuricemia and gout: second edition.Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids. 2011; 30: 1018-1029https://doi.org/10.1080/15257770.2011.596496
- Serum uric acid and the risk of cardiovascular and renal disease.J. Hypertens. 2015; 33: 1729-1741
- Urate-Lowering drugs and prevention of cardiovascular disease: the emerging role of xanthine oxidase inhibition.Hypertension. 2016; 67: 496-498
- Increased serum uric acid level predicts poor prognosis in mildly severe chronic heart failure with reduced ejection fraction. An analysis from the MECKI score research group.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.11.003
- Vascular oxidative stress and endothelial dysfunction in patients with chronic heart failure: role of xanthine-oxidase and extracellular superoxide dismutase.Circulation. 2002; 106: 3073-3078https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.0000041431.57222.AF
- Therapeutic effects of xanthine oxidase inhibitors: renaissance half a century after the discovery of allopurinol.Pharmacol. Rev. 2006; 58: 87-114
- Hyperuricaemia, chronic kidney disease, and outcomes in heart failure: potential mechanistic insights from epidemiological data.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 712-720https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehq473
- Relation of serum uric acid levels and outcomes among patients hospitalized for worsening heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (from the efficacy of vasopressin antagonism in heart failure outcome study with tolvaptan trial).Am J Cardiol. 2014; 114: 1713-1721https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjcard.2014.09.008
- An evidence-based review on urate-lowering treatments: implications for optimal treatment of chronic hyperuricemia.Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2017; 13: 23-28https://doi.org/10.2147/VHRM.S115080
- Impact of oxypurinol in patients with symptomatic heart failure.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2008; 51: 2301-2309https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2008.01.068
- Effects of xanthine oxidase inhibition in hyperuricemic heart failure patients: the xanthine oxidase inhibition for hyperuricemic heart failure patients (EXACT-HF) study.Circulation. 2015; 131: 1763-1771https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.114.014536