Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Recent trends in survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the United States.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1876-1882
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: in-hospital intervention strategies.Lancet. 2018; 391: 989-998
- Long term clinical outcomes in survivors after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; (in press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.11.024
- Does care at a cardiac arrest centre improve outcome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest? - A systematic review.Resuscitation. 2019; 137: 102-115
- Long-term survival benefit from treatment at a specialty center after cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2016; 108: 48-53
- Variability in functional outcome and treatment practices by treatment center after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: analysis of International Cardiac Arrest Registry.Intensive Care Med. 2019; 45: 637-646
- Short- and long-term outcome in elderly patients after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a cohort study.Crit Care Med. 2014; 42: 2350-2357
- Part 8: Post-cardiac arrest care: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines update for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2015; 132: S465-S482
- Long-term prognosis following resuscitation from out of hospital cardiac arrest: role of percutaneous coronary intervention and therapeutic hypothermia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 21-27
- Cardiac device therapy in patients with left ventricular dysfunction and heart failure: 'real-world' data on long-term outcomes (mortality, hospitalizations, days alive and out of hospital).Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 693-702
- Extending survival by reducing sudden death with implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: a challenging clinical issue in non-ischaemic and ischaemic cardiomyopathies.Eur J Heart Fail. 2018; 20: 420-426
- Multimorbidity-A manifestation of network disturbances? How to investigate? How to treat?.J Eval Clin Pract. 2017; 23: 193-198
- Bringing complexity into clinical practice: an internistic approach.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 61: 9-14
- Multimorbidity in middle age predicts more subsequent hospital admissions than in older age: a nine-year retrospective cohort study of 121,188 discharged in-patients.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 61: 103-111
- Profiling the hospital-dependent patient in a large academic hospital: observational study.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 64: 41-47
- Personomics.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 888-889
A commentary on the article “ Rey JR, Caro-Codón J, Rodríguez Sotelo L, López-de-Sa E, Rosillo SO, González Fernández Ó, Fernández de Bobadilla J, Iniesta ÁM, Peña Conde L, Antorrena Miranda I, Armada E, Ruiz Cantador J, López-Sendón JL. Long term clinical outcomes in survivors after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Eur J Intern Med. 2019 Dec 16. pii: S0953-6205(19)30427-3. doi: 10.1016/j.ejim.2019.11.024 [Epub ahead of print].