Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Trial registration. a great idea switches from ignored to irresistible.JAMA. 2004; 292: 1359-1362
- Clinical trial registration: a statement from the international committee of medical journal editors.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 1250-1251
- Is this clinical trial fully registered? –A statement from the international committee of medical journal editors.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2436-2438
- The effect of publication bias magnitude and direction on the certainty in evidence.BMJ Evid Based Med. Jun 2018; 23: 84-86
International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. Update posted on October 2005. Available from:www.ICMJE.org.
- The Consort statement: revised recommendations for improving the quality of reports of parallel-group randomised trials.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1191-1194
- Better reporting of harms in randomized trials: an extension of the consort statement.Ann Intern Med. 2004; 141: 781-788
- Value of flow diagrams in reports of randomised controlled trials.JAMA. 2001; 285: 1996-1999
- Use of the consort statement and quality of reports of randomized trials: a comparative before and after evaluation.JAMA. 2001; 285: 1992-1995
- The reporting of methodological factors in randomized controlled trials and the association with a journal policy to promote adherence to the consolidated standards of reporting trials (CONSORT) checklist.Control Clin Trials. 2002; 23: 380-388
- Assessment of frequency and reporting of design changes among clinical drug trials published in influential medical journals.Eur J Int Med. 2020; (in press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.08.009
- Reported outcomes in major cardiovascular clinical trials funded by for profit and not-for-profit organizations: 2000-2005.JAMA. 2006; 295: 2270-2274
- Effect of tight control management on Crohn's disease (CALM): a multicentre, randomised, controlled phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2018; 390: 2779-2789
- Brentuximab Vedotin with chemotherapy for stage III or IV Hodgkin's Lymphoma.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 331-344
- Rivaroxaban with or without aspirin in stable cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1319-1330