- Rodríguez-Pintó I.
- Moitinho M.
- Santacreu I.
- Shoenfeld Y.
- Erkan D.
- Espinosa G.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Clinical course of primary immune thrombocytopenia with positive antiphospholipid antibodies.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 69: e6-e7
- CAPS registry project group (European forum on antiphospholipid antibodies). catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome (CAPS): descriptive analysis of 500 patients from the international caps registry.Autoimmun Rev. 2016; 15: 1120-1124
- The significance and management of thrombocytopenia in antiphospholipid syndrome.CurrRheumatol Rep. 2015; 17: 14
- International consensus statement on an update of the classification criteria for definite antiphospholipid syndrome (APS).J Thromb Haemost. 2006; 4: 295-306
- EULAR recommendations for the management of antiphospholipid syndrome in adults.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 1296-1304
- Subcommittee on control of anticoagulation of the scientific and standardization committee of the international society on thrombosis and haemostasis. definition of major bleeding in clinical investigations of antihemostatic medicinal products in non-surgical patients.J Thromb Haemost. 2010; 8: 202-204
- GAPSS: the global anti-phospholipid syndrome score.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2013; 52: 1397-1403