- Jennette J.C.
- Falk R.J.
- Bacon P.A.
- Basu N.
- Cid M.C.
- Ferrario F.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2012 revised international chapel hill consensus conference nomenclature of vasculitides.Arthritis Rheum. 2013; 65: 1-11https://doi.org/10.1002/art.37715
- No major differences in incidence of temporal arteritis in northern and western norway compared with reports from southern norway.Scand J Rheumatol. 2003; 32: 318-319
- The incidence of giant cell arteritis in olmsted county, minnesota, over a 60-year period 1950-2009.Scand J Rheumatol. 2015; 44: 215-218
- Epidemiological and clinical features of giant cell arteritis in tunisia.Eur J. Intern Med. 2009; 20: 208-212
- Clinical and epidemiologic analysis of giant cell (temporal) arteritis from a nationwide survey in 1998 in japan: the first government-supported nationwide survey.Arthritis Rheum. 2003; 49: 594-598
- Epidemiology of biopsy-proven giant cell arteritis in south australia.Intern Med J. 2014; 44: 32-39
- The epidemiology of giant cell arteritis in otago, new zealand: a 9-year analysis.N. Z. Med J. 2011; 124: 44-52
- The american college of rheumatology 1990 criteria for the classification of giant cell arteritis.Arthritis Rheum. 1990; 33: 1122-1128
- Giant cell arteritis in mumbai.J. Assoc Physicians India. 2010; 58: 372-374
- Biopsy proven giant cell arteritis in african descent populations: incidence and characteristics in martinique, french west indies [abstract].Arthritis Rheumatol. 2017; 69