Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2019 ESC/EAS guidelines for the management of dyslipidaemias: Lipid modification to reduce cardiovascular risk.Atherosclerosis. 2019; 290: 140-205
- for the pravastatin or atorvastatin evaluation and infection therapy - Thrombolysis in myocardial infarction 22 investigators, intensive versus moderate lipid lowering with statins after acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1495-1504
- Treating to New Targets (TNT) Investigators. Intensive lipid lowering with atorvastatin in patients with stable coronary disease.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1425-1435
- National heart, lung, and blood institute; American college of cardiology foundation; american heart association. implications of recent clinical trials for the national cholesterol education program adult treatment panel III guidelines.Circulation. 2004; 110: 227-239
- American heart association stroke council, council on cardiovascular and stroke nursing, council on clinical cardiology, and council on peripheral vascular disease. guidelines for the prevention of stroke in patients with stroke and transient ischemic attack: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American heart association/American stroke association.Stroke. 2014; 45: 2160-2236
- Effects of intense low-density lipoprotein cholesterol reduction in patients with stroke or transient ischemic attack: the stroke prevention by aggressive reduction in cholesterol levels (SPARCL) trial.Stroke. 2007; 38: 3198-3204
- Statins for the prevention of stroke: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.PLoS ONE. 2014; 9: e92388
- for the treat stroke to target investigators. A comparison of two LDL cholesterol targets after ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 9https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1910355
- Intensity of lipid lowering with statin therapy in patients with cerebrovascular disease versus coronary artery disease: insights from the palm registry.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8: e013229https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.119.013229
- Adherence to guidelines: experience of a canadian stroke prevention clinic.Can J Neurol Sci. 2014; 41: 562-567