- Bentzer P.
- Griesdale D.E.
- Boyd J.
- MacLean K.
- Sirounis D.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Does respiratory variation in inferior vena cava diameter predict fluid responsiveness: a systematic review and meta-analysis.SHOCK. 2017; 47: 550-559
- Will this hemodynamically unstable patient respond to a bolus of intravenous fluids?.JAMA. 2016; 316: 1298-1309https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2016.12310
- Accuracy of ultrasonographic measurements of inferior vena cava to determine fluid responsiveness: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Intensive Care Med. 2018; (885066617752308)https://doi.org/10.1177/0885066617752308
- Carotid flow as a surrogate for cardiac output measurement in hemodynamically stable participants.J Intensive Care Med. 2018; (885066618775694)https://doi.org/10.1177/0885066618775694
- The diagnostic utility of sonographic carotid flow time in determining volume responsiveness.J Crit Care. 2017; 38: 231-235
- Carotid flow time changes with volume status in acute blood loss.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 66: 277-282
- Assessment of corrected flow time in carotid artery via point-of-care ultrasonography: reference values and the influential factors.J Crit Care. 2017; 40: 46-51
- Carotid artery corrected flow time measurement via bedside ultrasonography in monitoring volume status.J Crit Care. 2015; 30: 1199-1203
- Reliability, laterality and the effect of respiration on the measured corrected flow time of the carotid arteries.J Emerg Med. 2017; 53: 91-97
- Correlation of corrected flow time in the carotid artery with changes in intravascular volume status.J Crit Care. 2014; 29: 486-488
- The assessment of circulating volume using inferior vena cava collapse index and carotid Doppler velocity time integral in healthy volunteers: a pilot study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2016 2; 24: 108
- Carotid ultrasound measurements for assessing fluid responsiveness in spontaneously breathing patients: corrected flow time and respirophasic variation in blood flow peak velocity.Br J Anaesth. 2018; 121: 541-549
- Correlation of carotid blood flow and corrected carotid flow time with invasive cardiac output measurements.Crit Ultrasound J. 2017; 9: 10https://doi.org/10.1186/s13089-017-0065-0
- Corrected carotid flow time and passive leg raise as a measure of volume status.Am J Emerg Med. 2019; 37: 1460-1465
- Carotid systolic flow time with passive leg raise correlates with fluid status changes in patients undergoing dialysis.J Crit Care. 2017; 39: 83-86