Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Hirsh, (last edited on 28 January 2020, at 20:16 (UTC)).
- Fifty years of research on antithrombotic therapy: achievements and disappointments.EJIM. 2019; 70: 1-7
- Dosage and control of oral anticoagulants: an international collaborative survey.Br J Haematol. 1982; 51: 479-485
- An exploratory trial of two dosages of a novel synthetic thrombin inhibitor (Napsagatran, Ro 46-6240) compared with unfractionated heparin for treatment of proximal deep-vein thrombosis. results of the European multicenter advent trial.Thromb Haemost. 1997; 78: 997-1002
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of new oral anticoagulants with warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis of randomised trials.Lancet. 2014; 383: 955-962
- Direct-acting oral anticoagulants. The brain gets a break.JAMA Neurol. 2013; 70: 1483-1484
- Appropriateness of diagnostic management and outcomes of suspected pulmonary embolism.Ann Intern Med. 2006; 144: 157-164
- Waste in the US health care system. Estimated costs and potential for savings.JAMA. 2019; 322: 1501-1509
- The genetic basis of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy: a pharmacogenetic review of newer antiplatelets (clopidogrel, prasugrel and ticagrelor) and anticoagulants (dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban and edoxaban).Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2017; 13: 725-739
- Antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease. Chest guideline and expert panel review.Chest. 2016; 149: 315-352
- MAGIC research and innovation programme. Including practical issues and patient perspectives in rapid recommendations.BMJ. 2018; 363: k4871