Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Inflammatory bowel disease and cardiovascular disease incidence and mortality: a meta-analysis.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2018; 25: 1623-1631
- Inflammation in the genesis and perpetuation of atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 2083-2092
- Inflammatory bowel disease and risk of stroke: a meta-analysis of cohort studies.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 202: 106-109
- Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement.J Clin Epidemiol. 2009; 62: 1006-1012
Wells GA, Shea B, O'Connell D, Peterson J, Welch V, Losos M, Tugwell P. The Newcastle–Ottawa Scale (NOS) for assessing the quality if nonrandomized studies in meta-analyses, 2012. Available from: http://wwwohrica/programs/clinical_epidemiology/oxfordasp.
- Increased risk of atrial fibrillation in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a nationwide population-based study.World J Gastroenterol. 2019; 25: 2788-2798
- Inflammatory bowel "Cardiac" disease: point prevalence of atrial fibrillation in inflammatory bowel disease population.Saudi J Gastroenterol. 2015; 21: 325-329
- Increased risk of atrial fibrillation and stroke during active stages of inflammatory bowel disease: a nationwide study.Europace. 2014; 16: 477-484
- Atrial electromechanical properties in inflammatory bowel disease.Echocardiography. 2016; 33: 1309-1316
- Association of soluble CD40 ligand with duration of atrial fibrillation and with intensity of spontaneous echocardiographic contrast.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 2: 623-632