Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Post myocardial infarction infection: can we predict it or not?.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 71: 18-19
- Predictive value of the Canada Acute Coronary Syndrome risk score for post-acute myocardial infarction infection.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 71: 57-61
- Serious infection after acute myocardial infarction: incidence, clinical features, and outcomes.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 769-776
- Serious infections among unselected patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction treated with contemporary primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Am Heart J. 2016; 181: 52-59
- Intensive care utilization in stable patients with st-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated with rapid reperfusion.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 709-717
- Risk predictive ability of ACEF score for infection in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2019; (2047487319873142)
- Risk of assessing mortality risk in elective cardiac operations: age, creatinine, ejection fraction, and the law of parsimony..Circulation. 2009; 119: 3053-3061
- Value of age, creatinine, and ejection fraction (ACEF score) in assessing risk in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions in the 'All-Comers' LEADERS trial.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 47-56
- Canada Acute Coronary Syndrome Score: A preprocedural risk score for contrast-induced nephropathy after primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Angiology. 2017; 68: 782-789