Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Thrombosis: a major contributor to global disease burden.Semin Thromb Haemost. 2014; 40: 724-735
- Analysis of national trends in admissions for pulmonary embolism.Chest. 2016; 150: 35-45
- Epidemiology, pathophysiology, and natural history of pulmonary embolism.Semin Intervent Radiol. 2018; 35: 92-98
- Resolution of thromboemboli in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Chest. 2006; 129: 192-197
- Thromboembolic resolution assessed by CT pulmonary angiography after treatment for acute pulmonary embolism.Thromb Haemost. 2015; 114: 26-34
- The post-PE syndrome: a new concept for chronic complications of pulmonary embolism.Blood Rev. 2014; 28: 221-226
- The impact of post-pulmonary embolism syndrome and its possible determinants.Thromb Res. 2018; 171: 84-91
- Quality of life, dyspnea, and functional exercise capacity following a first episode of pulmonary embolism: results of the ELOPE cohort study.Am J Med. 2017; 130: e9-990
- Blood coagulation in immunothrombosis – at the front-line of intravascular immunity.Semin Immunol. 2016; 28: 561-569
- Thrombosis: tangled up in NETs.Blood. 2014; 123: 2768-2776