- Gomm W
- von Holt K
- Thome F
- Broich K
- Maier W
- Fink A
- et al.
- Haenisch B
- von Holt K
- Wiese B
- Prokein J
- Lange C
- Ernst A
- et al.
- Imfeld P
- Bodmer M
- Jick SS
- Maier CR
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Adverse effects of proton-pump inhibitor use in older adults: a review of the evidence.Ther Adv Drug Saf. 2017; 8: 273-297
- Adverse effects associated with proton pump inhibitors.JAMA Intern Med. 2016; 176: 172-174
- Association of proton pump inhibitors with risk of dementia: a pharmacoepidemiological claims data analysis.JAMA Neurol. 2016; 73: 410-416https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaneurol.2015.4791
- Risk of dementia in elderly patients with the use of proton pump inhibitors.Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2015; 265: 419-428https://doi.org/10.1007/s00406-014-0554-0
- Proton pump inhibitor use and risk of developing alzheimer's disease or vascular dementia: a case-control analysis.Drug Saf. 2018; 41: 1387-1396https://doi.org/10.1007/s40264-018-0704-9
- No association between proton pump inhibitor use and risk of Alzheimer's disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 2017; 112: 1802-1808https://doi.org/10.1038/ajg.2017.196
- Nilvadipine in mild to moderate Alzheimer disease: a randomised controlled trial.PLoS Med. 2018; 15e1002660https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1002660
Lewis JR, Barre D, Zhu K, Ivey KL, Lim EEM, Hughes J, Prince RL. Long-term proton-pump inhibitor therapy and falls and fractures in elderly women: a prospective cohort study. J Bone Miner ResDoi.org/10.1002/jbmr.2279.
- Screening for delirium using family caregivers: convergent validity of the family confusion assessment method and interviewer-rated confusion assessment method.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2012; 60: 2121-2126https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1432-5415.2012.04200.x
- The association between gastric acid inhibitors and delirium in geriatric inpatients: implications for clinical practice and research.Clin Interv Aging. 2016; 11: 797-799