- Anderson TS
- Odden M
- Penko J
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Generalizability of Clinical Trials supporting the 2017 American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Blood Pressure Guideline.JAMA Intern Med. 2020 Mar 16; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2020.0051
- Porta M A dictionary of epidemiology. Oxford University Press, New York2014
- Improving the reporting of pragmatic trials: an extension of the CONSORT statement.BMJ. 2008; 337 (a2390)
- Real-world evidence: How pragmatic are randomized controlled trials labeled as pragmatic?.BMC Med. 2018; 16: 49
- The PRECIS-2 tool: designing trials that are fit for purpose.BMJ. 2015; 350 (h2147)
- Efficacy and effectiveness: The wrong use of different terms.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 54 (e17-8)