Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Medical resource use and expenditure in patients with chronic heart failure: a population-based analysis of 88 195 patients.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 1132-1140
- Epidemiology of heart failure in Spain over the last 20 years.Rev Esp Cardiol. 2013; 66: 649-656
- Short-term mortality risk score for de novo acute heart failure (ESSIC-FEHF) [published online ahead of print, 2020 Mar 4].Eur J Intern Med. 2020; (S0953-6205(20)30056-X)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2020.02.012
- 2016 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: the Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 891-975
- Mode of Death in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017 Feb 7; 69: 556-569
- Trends in modes of death in heart failure over the last two decades: less sudden death but cancer deaths on the rise.Eur J Heart Fail. 2019; 21: 1259-1266
- A novel discharge risk model for patients hospitalised for acute decompensated heart failure incorporating N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide levels: a European coLlaboration on acute decompeNsated heart failure: ELAN-HF score.Heart. 2014; 100: 115-125
- Derivation and validation of an index to predict early death or unplanned readmission after discharge from hospital to the community.CMAJ. 2010; 182: 551-557
- Efficacy and safety of intermittent intravenous outpatient administration of levosimendan in patients with advanced heart failure: the LION-HEART multicentre randomised trial.Eur J Heart Fail. 2018; 20: 1128-1136
- Economic analysis of intermittent intravenous outpatient treatment with levosimendan in advanced heart failure in Spain.Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2019; (pii: S1885-5857(19)30383-4[Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rec.2019.06.020
- Consensus document and recommendations on palliative care in heart failure of the heart failure and geriatric cardiology working groups of the Spanish society of cardiology.Rev Esp Cardiol. 2020; 73: 69-77