Abbreviations:CAP (community acquired pneumonia)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Mild to moderate hyponatremia at discharge is associated with increased risk of recurrence in patients with community-acquired pneumonia.Eur J Int Med. 2020 Jan 14; (pii: S0953-6205(19)30439-X)
- Prevalence of hyponatremia and association with mortality: results from NHANES.Am J Med. 2013; 126: 1127-1137
- Hyponatraemia in patients with community-acquired pneumonia; prevalence and aetiology, and natural history of SIAD.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2019; 90: 744-752
- Hyponatremia, hypernatremia, and mortality in patients with chronic kidney disease with and without congestive heart failure.Circulation. 2012; 125: 677-684
- Clinical predictors for legionella in patients presenting with community-acquired pneumonia to the emergency department.BMC Pulm Med. 2009; 9: 4https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2466-9-4