- •Phenotyping sarcoidosis patients is important for clarifying prognosis and therapeutic approaches.
- •Biological markers, genotypes and clinical features will play a key role in the assessment of sarcoidosis.
- •Clustering sarcoidosis patients on the basis of biological indicators could identify specific phenotypes that are more indicative of prognosis, severity and treatment response.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Clinical phenotypes and prediction of chronicity in sarcoidosis using cluster analysis in a prospective cohort of 694 patients.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; (Apr 21)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2020.04.024
- Genetics of sarcoidosis.Clin Chest Med. 2008; 29 (Sepviii): 391-414https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ccm.2008.03.007
- Relationship of environmental exposures to the clinical phenotype of sarcoidosis.Chest. 2005; 128 (Jul): 207-215https://doi.org/10.1378/chest.128.1.207
- Presenting characteristics as predictors of duration of treatment in sarcoidosis.QJM. 2006; 99 (May): 307-315https://doi.org/10.1093/qjmed/hcl038
- 18F-FDG PET as a predictor of pulmonary function in sarcoidosis.Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis. 2011; 28 (Oct): 123-129
- An integrated clinicoradiological staging system for pulmonary sarcoidosis: a case-cohort study.Lancet Respir Med. 2014; 2 (Feb): 123-130
- Phenotypes of organ involvement in sarcoidosis.Eur Respir J. 2018; 51 (Jan)