Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Gebhart J, Hofer S, Kaider A, et. al. The discriminatory power of bleeding assessment tools in adult patients with a mild to moderate bleeding tendency. Eur J Internal Med, 10.1016/j.ejim.2020.04.023.
- The discriminant power of bleeding history for the diagnosis of type1 von Willebrand disease: an international, multi-center study.J Thromb Haemost. 2005; 3: 2619-2626
- ISTH/SSC bleeding assessment tool: a standardised questionnaire and a proposal for a new bleeding score for inherited bleeding disorders.J Thromb Haemost. 2010; 8: 2063-2065
- Fundamentals for a systematic approach to mild and moderate inherited bleeding disorders: an EHA consensus report.HemaSphere. 2019; 3: e286
- High proportion of patients with bleeding of unknown cause in persons with a mild-to-moderate bleeding tendency: results form the Vienna bleeding biobank (VIBB).Haemophilia: Off J World Feder Haemophilia. 2018; 24: 405-413
- High prevalence of bleeders of unknown cause among patients with inherited mucocutaneous bleeding. A prospective study of 280 patients and 299 controls.Haematologica. 2007; 92: 357-365