- Lee A.Y.
- Levine M.N.
- Baker R.I.
- Bowden C.
- Kakkar A.K.
- Prins M.
- Rickles F.R.
- Julian J.A.
- Haley S.
- Kovacs M.J.
- Gent M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Recurrent venous thromboembolism and bleeding complications during anticoagulant treatment in patients with cancer and venous thrombosis.Blood. 2002; 100: 3484-3488
- Randomized comparison of low-molecular-weight heparin versus oral anticoagulant therapy for the prevention of recurrent venous thromboembolism in patients with cancer (CLOT) investigators.Lee AY, et al.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349 (Low-molecular-weight heparin versus a coumarin for the prevention of recurrent venous thromboembolism in patients with cancer): 146-153https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa025313
- Incidence, predictors and prognostic significance of thromboembolic disease inpatients with advanced ALK-rearranged non-small cell lung cancer.Eur Respir J. 2018; 511702431
- Impact of ALK rearrangement on venous and arterial thrombotic risk in non-small cell lung cancer.J Thorac Oncol. 2020; (May 10:S1556-0864(20)30380-4)
- Edoxaban for the treatment of cancer-associated venous thromboembolism.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 615-624
- Comparison of an oral factor Xa inhibitor with low molecular weight heparin in patients with cancer with venous thromboembolism: results of a randomized trial (SELECT-D).J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 2017-2023
- Apixaban for the treatment of venous thromboembolism associated with cancer.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1599-1607
Alberto Carmona-Bayonas, et al., A snapshot of cancer-associated thromboembolic disease in 2018-2019: first data from the TESEO prospective registry. Eur J Int Med. doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2020.05.031.
- Bleeding incidence and risk factors among cancer patients treated with anticoagulation.Am J Hematol. 2019; 94: 780-785https://doi.org/10.1002/ajh.25494