To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Some concerns about poor outcome predictors for influenza virus infections.Eur J Intern Med. 2020;
- The third international consensus definitions for sepsis and septic shock (sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 801-810
- Predictors of mortality of influenza virus infections in a Swiss Hospital during four influenza seasons: role of quick sequential organ failure assessment.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 74: 86-91
- Quick-SOFA score to predict mortality among geriatric patients with influenza in the emergency department.Medicine. 2019; 98
- Prognostic accuracy of SIRS criteria and qSOFA score for in-hospital mortality among influenza patients in the emergency department.BMC Infect Dis. 2020; 20: 385
Published online: June 23, 2020
Accepted: June 19, 2020
Received: June 8, 2020
© 2020 European Federation of Internal Medicine. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.