Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction (2018).Circulation. 2018; 138: e618-ee51
- Early diagnostic performance of heart-type fatty acid binding protein in suspected acute myocardial infarction: evidence from a meta-analysis of contemporary studies.Heart Lung Circ. 2018; 27: 503-512
- Heart-type fatty acid-binding protein, in early detection of acute myocardial infarction: comparison with CK-MB, Troponin I and Myoglobin.Indian J Clin Biochem. 2016; 31: 439-445
- Human heart-type fatty acid-binding protein as an early diagnostic and prognostic marker in acute coronary syndrome.Cardiology. 2003; 99: 96-104
- Clinical and analytical evaluation of an immunoturbidimetric heart-type fatty acid-binding protein assay.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 2013; 73: 48-53
- Novel biomarkers in early diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction compared with cardiac troponin T.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 2843-2850
- Differences in presentation, management and outcomes in women and men presenting to an emergency department with possible cardiac chest pain.Heart Lung Circ. 2017; 26: 1282-1290
- Heart Fatty Acid Binding Protein and cardiac troponin: development of an optimal rule-out strategy for acute myocardial infarction.BMC Emerg Med. 2016; 16: 34
- Complementary diagnostic value of heart type fatty acid-binding protein in early detection of acute myocardial infarction.Crit Pathw Cardiol. 2018; 17: 43-46
- A randomized trial of a 1-hour troponin T protocol in suspected acute coronary syndromes: the rapid assessment of possible acute coronary syndrome in the emergency department with high-sensitivity Troponin T study (RAPID-TnT).Circulation. 2019; 140: 1543-1556