- Obradović D.
- Esquinas A.M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Hyponatremia at discharge: a solid risk or accidental findings in Community-acquired pneumonia.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2020.04.064
- Mild to moderate hyponatremia at discharge is associated with increased risk of recurrence in patients with community-acquired pneumonia: hyponatremia and recurrence of pneumonia.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; 75: 44-49https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.12.009
- Prevalence of hyponatremia among older inpatients in a general hospital.Eur Geriatr Med. 2020; 1: 3https://doi.org/10.1007/s41999-020-00320-3
- Hyponatraemia in patients with community‐ acquired pneumonia; prevalence and aetiology, and natural history of SIAD.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2019; 90: 744-752https://doi.org/10.1111/cen.13937
- Clinical predictors for Legionella in patients presenting with community-acquired pneumonia to the emergency department.BMC Pulm Med. 2009; 9https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2466-9-4