Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Economics of health care financing.Springer, London1993
- The marketers and the National Health Service.Social effects of free market policies. Harvester Wheatsheaf, London1990
- Medical device and radiological health regulations come of age.FDA Consum Mag. 2006; 40: 58-65
MedTech Europe. The European Medical Technology Industry - in figures 2019. https://www.medtecheurope.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/The-European-Medical-Technology-Industry-in-figures-2019-2.pdf.
International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ). Implant Files. 2019. https://www.icij.org/investigations/implant-files/.
- The bleeding edge.Netflix. 2018;
- The bleeding edge: behind the terrifying new Netflix documentary.Guardian. 2018;
- Challenges in the assessment of medical devices: the MedtecHTA project.Health Econ. 2017; 26 (Suppl): 5-12
European Commission. Call for expression of interest for expert panels on medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices (2019/C 323/05) n.d. https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/37342?locale=en (accessed February 29, 2020).
The European Association Medical Devices - Notified Bodies. Team-NB sector survey 2018 2019. https://www.team-nb.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Team-NB-MD-Sector-Survey-PressRelease-20190524.pdf.
European Commission. Impact assessment on the revision of the regulatory framework for medical devices 2012.
- Ministero della Salute.Avvisi di sicurezza sui dispositivi medici. 2019; (Available from)