Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- A new simplified model for predicting 30-day mortality in older medical emergency department patients: the rise up score.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2020.02.021
- Study protocol for a multicentre prospective cohort study to identify predictors of adverse outcome in older medical emergency department patients (the Risk Stratification in the Emergency Department in Acutely Ill Older Patients (RISE UP) study).BMC Geriatr. 2019; 19: 65
- Risk stratification using d-dimers in patients presenting to the emergency department with nonspecific complaints.Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 31: 20-24
- Evaluation of the Mortality in Emergency Department Sepsis score combined with procalcitonin in septic patients.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 1086-1091
- Interpreting incremental value of markers added to risk prediction models.Am J Epidemiol. 2012; 176: 473-481