Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Human serum albumin in cardiovascular diseases.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 52: 8-12
- Sample size and power calculations in Mendelian randomization with a single instrumental variable and a binary outcome.Int J Epidemiol. 2014; 43: 922-929
- Plasma albumin and incident cardiovascular disease: results from the CGPS and an updated meta-analysis.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2020; 40: 473-482
- Serum albumin and atrial fibrillation: insights from epidemiological and Mendelian randomization studies.Eur J Epidemiol. 2020; 35: 113-122
- Decreased serum albumin predicts hypertension in a Japanese health screening population.Intern Med. 2014; 53: 655-660
- Clinical characteristics, management and outcomes of japanese patients hospitalized for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction –a report from the japanese heart failure syndrome with preserved ejection fraction (JASPER) registry.Circ J. 2018; 82: 1534-1545
- The role of oxidative stress in the pathophysiology of hypertension.Hypertens Res. 2011; 34: 431-440
- Hypoalbuminemia in acute illness: is there a rationale for intervention? A meta-analysis of cohort studies and controlled trials.Ann Surg. 2003; 237: 319-334
- Nutritional intervention incorporating expedited 10g protein counter (EP-10) to improve the albumin and transferrin of chronic hemodialysis patients.ISRN Nutr. 2012; 2013396570