- Abuhasira R
- Shbiro L
- Landschaft Y
- Weinberger AH
- Zhu J
- Levin J
- Barrington-Trimis JL
- Copeland J
- Wyka K
- et al.
- Cerdá M
- Sarvet AL
- Wall M
- Feng T
- Keyes KM
- Galea S
- et al.
- Han BH
- Palamar JJ
- Abuhasira R
- Ron A
- Sikorin I
- Novack V
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Medical use of cannabis and cannabinoids containing products – regulations in Europe and North America.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 49: 2-6
- Cannabis use among US adults with anxiety from 2008 to 2017: the role of state-level cannabis legalization.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2020; 214108163
- Medical marijuana laws and adolescent use of marijuana and other substances: alcohol, cigarettes, prescription drugs, and other illicit drugs.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018; 183: 62-68
- Marijuana use by middle-aged and older adults in the United States, 2015–2016.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018; 191: 374-381
- Medical cannabis for older patients—treatment protocol and initial results.J Clin Med. 2019; 8: 1819
Chandra S, Radwan MM, Chandrani, Majumdar G, Church JC, Tom, et al. New trends in cannabis potency in USA and Europe during the last decade (2008-2017)2019;269:5–15. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00406-019-00983-5.
- Medical cannabis: aligning use to evidence-based medicine approach.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2018; 84: 2458-2462
- The effects of cannabis among adults with chronic painandan overview of general harms a systematic review.Ann Intern Med. 2017; 167: 319-331
- Higher odds and rising trends in arrhythmia among young cannabis users with comorbid depression.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; (0)
Richards JR, Blohm E, Toles KA, Jarman AF, Ely DF, Elder JW. The association of cannabis use and cardiac dysrhythmias: a systematic review. Clin Toxicol2020:1–9. https://doi.org/10.1080/15563650.2020.1743847.
- Depression and risk of sudden cardiac death and arrhythmias: a meta-analysis.Psychosom Med. 2017; 79: 153-161
- Autonomy of autonomic dysfunction in major depression.Psychosom Med. 2009; 71: 852-860
- Relation of cannabis use and atrial fibrillation among patients hospitalized for heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 122: 129-134
- Frequency of cardiac rhythm abnormalities in a half million adults.Circ Arrhythmia Electrophysiol. 2018; 11
- Marijuana use in patients with cardiovascular disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 320-332