Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Sex-related differences in heart failure after ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 2379-2389
- Outcomes of women compared with men after non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 3013-3022
- Sex-related differences in chronic heart failure.Int J Cardiol. 2018; 255: 145-151
- Sex- and age-related differences in the management and outcomes of chronic heart failure: an analysis of patients from the ESC HFA EORP Heart Failure Long-Term registry.Eur J Heart Fail. 2020; 22: 92-102
- Sex differences in in-hospital mortality in acute decompensated heart failure with reduced and preserved ejection fraction.Am Heart J. 2012; 163: 430-437
- Gender differences in clinical characteristic and outcome of acute heart failure in sub-Saharan Africa: results of the THESUS-HF study.Clin Res Cardiol. 2015; 104: 481-490
Alvarez Alvarez, B., Casas, C.A.J., Bermejo, R.A. et al. Sex-related differences in long-term mortality and heart failure in a contemporary cohort of patients with NSTEACS. The cardiochus-HSUJ registry. Eur J Int Med, doi:10.1016/j.ejim.2020.06.011.
- Sex profile and risk assessment with cardiopulmonary exercise testing in heart failure: propensity score matching for sex selection bias.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 754-759
- Angina pectoris in women: focus on microvascular disease.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 163 (Feb 20): 132-140
- Coronary artery disease in women.Indian Heart J. 2017; 69: 532-538
- Impact of stable angina on health status and quality of life perception of currently treated patients. The BRIDGE 2 survey.Eur J Int Med. 2019; 70: 60-67
- Stable angina: perception of needs, quality of life and management of patients (BRIDGE study)- a multinational European Physician Survey.Angiology. 2019; 70: 397-406
- Thrombotic and hemorrhagic burden in women: gender-related issues in the response to antithrombotic therapies.Int J Cardiol. 2019; 286: 198-207
- Differential impact of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction on men and women.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 29-40
- Medical treatment of stable angina: a tailored therapeutic approach.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 220: 445-453