Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- International society of hypertension global hypertension practice guidelines.J Hypertens. 2020; 38 (2020): 982-1004
- ESC/ESH Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension.Eur Heart J. 2018; (2018ehy339)https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehy339
- ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA guideline for the prevention, detection, evaluation, and management of high blood pressure in adults: a report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on clinical practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 71 (2018): e127-e248
- Evidence-based guideline for the management of high blood pressure in adults: report from panel members appointed to the eight joint national committee (JNC 8).JAMA. 2014; 311: 507-520https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2013.284427
- The 2020 international society of hypertension global hypertension practice guidelines - key messages and clinical considerations.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2020.09.001
- Beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and long-acting nitrates for patients with stable angina and low blood pressure levels: should this recommendation be reconsidered?.Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 479https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehz900
- Atrial fibrillation and arterial hypertension.Pharmacol Res. 2018 Feb; 128: 322-326https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2017.10.007
- Aggressive blood pressure lowering is dangerous: the J-curve: pro side of the argument.Hypertension. 2014; 63: 29-36https://doi.org/10.1161/01.hyp.0000441190.09494.e9
- Clarify investigators. Cardiovascular event rates and mortality according to achieved systolic and diastolic blood pressure in patients with stable coronary artery disease: an international cohort study.Lancet. 2016; 388: 2142-2152https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)31326-5