Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Risk of pulmonary embolism in patients with autoimmune disorders: a nationwide follow-up study from Sweden.Lancet. 2012; 379: 244-249
- Risk of venous thromboembolism with rheumatoid arthritis.Thromb Haemost. 2009; 101: 134-138
- The 2019 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 3453-3455
- Venous thromboembolism in patients with autoimmune disorders: findings from the RIETE registry.Angiology. 2020; 71: 131-138
- Anticoagulation therapy for venous thromboembolism in the real world- from the COMMAND VTE registry.Circ J. 2018; 82: 1262-1270
- Usefulness of simplified pulmonary embolism severity index score for identification of patients with low-risk pulmonary embolism and active cancer: from the COMMAND VTE registry.Chest. 2020; 157: 636-644
- Subcommittee on control of anticoagulation of the S, Standardization Committee of the International Society on T, Haemostasis. Definition of major bleeding in clinical investigations of antihemostatic medicinal products in non-surgical patients.J Thromb Haemost. 2005; 3: 692-694
- Guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of pulmonary thromboembolism and deep vein thrombosis (JCS 2009).Circ J. 2011; 75: 1258-1281
- Management of massive and submassive pulmonary embolism, iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis, and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2011; 123: 1788-1830
- Antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease: CHEST guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2016; 149: 315-352
The following other authors from the COMMAND VTE Registry Investigators participated the study: Toru Takase, MD4 Seiichi Hiramori, MD5; Kitae Kim, MD6; Maki Oi, MD7; Masaharu Akao, MD8; Yohei Kobayashi, MD9; Mamoru Toyofuku, MD10; Moriaki Inoko, MD11; Tomohisa Tada, MD12; Takao Kato, MD13.
4Department of Cardiology, Kinki University Hospital, Osaka, Japan. 5Department of Cardiology, Kokura Memorial Hospital, Kokura, Japan. 6Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Kobe City Medical Center General Hospital, Kobe, Japan. 7Department of Cardiology, Japanese Red Cross Otsu Hospital, Otsu, Japan. 8Department of Cardiology, National Hospital Organization Kyoto Medical Center, Kyoto, Japan. 9Department of Cardiovascular Center, Osaka Red Cross Hospital, Osaka, Japan. 10Department of Cardiology, Japanese Red Cross Wakayama Medical Center, Wakayama, Japan. 11Cardiovascular Center, The Tazuke Kofukai Medical Research Institute, Kitano Hospital, Osaka, Japan. 12Department of Cardiology, Shizuoka General Hospital, Shizuoka, Japan.