Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The effect of mid-day sleep on blood pressure levels in patients with arterial hypertension.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; 80: 86-90
- Brief naps during post-lunch rest: effects on alertness, performance, and autonomic balance.Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1998; 78: 93-98
- Maintenance of alertness and performance by a brief nap after lunch under prior sleep deficit.Sleep. 2000; 23: 813-819
- Integrating nap and night-time sleep into sleep patterns reveals differential links to health-relevant outcomes.J Sleep Res. 2016; 25: 225-233