Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The intercristal line determined by palpation is not a reliable anatomical landmark for neuraxial anesthesia.Can J Anaesth. 2011; 58: 262-266
- Systematic review and meta-analyses of the difference between the spinal level of the palpated and imaged iliac crests.J Can Chiropr Assoc. 2017; 61: 106-120
- MR imaging determination of the normal level of conus medullaris.Clin Imaging. 2002; 26: 375-377
- Level of termination of the spinal cord and the dural sac: a magnetic resonance study.Clin Anat. 1999; 12: 149-152
- The variation of position of the conus medullaris in an adult population. A magnetic resonance imaging study.Spine. 1998; 23: 1452-1456
- Changing body position alters the location of the spinal cord within the vertebral canal: a magnetic resonance imaging study.Br J Anaesth. 2008; 101: 804-809
- Effect of spinal flexion on the conus medullaris: a case series using magnetic resonance imaging.Anaesthesia. 2006; 61: 521-523
- Diagnostic lumbar puncture.Uster Med. 2014; 85: 93-102
- Damage to the conus medullaris following spinal anaesthesia.Anaesthesia. 2001; 56: 238-247
- Supervising the supervisors—procedural training and supervision in internal medicine residency.J Gen Intern Med. 2010; 25 (-351): 351