- Qiu M
- Ding L-L
- Zhan Z-L
- Zhou H-R.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Do four SGLT2 inhibitors lead to different cardiorenal benefits in type 2 diabetes, in chronic heart failure, and in chronic kidney disease?.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.01.009
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus and heart failure: a position statement from the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur J Heart Fail. 2018; 20: 853-872
- Heart Failure With Preserved, Borderline, and Reduced Ejection Fraction: 5-Year Outcomes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 2476-2486
- Dapagliflozin in Patients with Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1995-2008
- Cardiovascular and Renal Outcomes with Empagliflozin in Heart Failure.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1413-1424
- Effect of Dapagliflozin on Worsening Heart Failure and Cardiovascular Death in Patients With Heart Failure With and Without Diabetes.JAMA. 2020; 323: 1353-1368
- Effect of Empagliflozin on Cardiovascular and Renal Outcomes in Patients With Heart Failure by Baseline Diabetes Status - Results from the EMPEROR-Reduced Trial [published online ahead of print, 2020 Nov 11].Circulation. 2020; (10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.051824)https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.051824
- Cardiac and Kidney Benefits of Empagliflozin in Heart Failure Across the Spectrum of Kidney Function: Insights from the EMPEROR-Reduced Trial [published online ahead of print, 2020 Oct 23].Circulation. 2020; (10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.051685)https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.051685
- Efficacy of Dapagliflozin on Renal Function and Outcomes in Patients with Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction: Results of DAPA-HF [published online ahead of print, 2020 Oct 12].Circulation. 2020; (10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.050391)https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.050391
- Chapter 9: Analyzing data and undertaking meta-analyses.in: Higgins JPT Green S Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions, version 5.1.0.eds. John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, England2011
Review Manager (RevMan) [Computer program] Version [5.3] Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre TCC; 2014.
- A revised tool for assessing risk of bias in randomized trials.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016; 10: 29-31
- SGLT2 inhibitors in patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: a meta-analysis of the EMPEROR-Reduced and DAPA-HF trials.Lancet. 2020; 396: 819-829