Cancer facts and figures.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2018 Update: A Report From the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2018; 137: e67-492
- Cancer facts and figures.American Cancer Society, 2017 (Available online:)https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/all-cancer-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2017.html
- Shared risk factors in cardiovascular disease and cancer.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1104-1114
- Inflammation and cancer: back to Virchow?.Lancet. 2001; 357: 539-545
- Cancer-related inflammation.Nature. 2008; 454: 436-444
- Hallmarks of cancer: the next generation.Cell. 2011; 144: 646-674
- Multidisciplinary prevention and management strategies for colorectal cancer and cardiovascular disease.European Journal of Internal Medicine. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.02.003
Handy CE, Quispe R, Pinto X, et al. Synergistic opportunities in the interplay between cancer screening and cardiovascular disease risk assessment: together we are stronger circulation. 2018; 138: 727–734.
- Aspirin use and risk of colorectal cancer among older adults.JAMA Oncol ePub. January 2021; https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2020.7338
- Cardiovascular disease among survivors of adult-onset cancer: a community-based retrospective cohort study.J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34: 1122-1130
- Long-term risk of cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors in a population-based cohort study.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36 (suppl): 113
- New-Onset cardiovascular morbidity in older adults with stage I to III colorectal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 609-616
- Colon cancer laterality is associated with atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease.J Gastrointest Oncol. 2019; 10: 30-36