Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Contemporary trends of hospitalization for atrial fibrillation in the United States, 2000 through 2010: implications for healthcare planning.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2371-2379
- Antithrombotic therapy for atrial fibrillation: CHEST guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2018; 154: 1121-1201
- Atrial fibrillation and cancer - an unexplored field in cardiovascular oncology.Blood Rev. 2019; 35: 59-67
- Atrial fibrillation in patients with active malignancy and use of anticoagulants: under-prescription but no adverse impact on all-cause mortality.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 59: 27-33
- Net benefit of oral anticoagulants in patients with atrial fibrillation and active cancer: a nationwide cohort study.Europace. 2020; 22: 58-65
- Direct oral anticoagulants versus vitamin K antagonists in patients with atrial fibrillation and cancer a meta-analysis.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2020;
- Efficacy and safety of nonvitamin k oral anticoagulants in patients with atrial fibrillation and cancer: a study-level meta-analysis.Thromb Haemost. 2020; 120: 314-321
- Low-molecular-weight heparin versus a coumarin for the prevention of recurrent venous thromboembolism in patients with cancer.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 146-153
- Direct oral anticoagulants for cancer-associated venous thromboembolism: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Blood. 2020; 136: 1433-1441
- Anticoagulation of cancer patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation receiving chemotherapy: Guidance from the SSC of the ISTH.J Thromb Haemost. 2019; 17: 1247-1252