- Hindricks G
- Potpara T
- Dagres N
- Arbelo E
- Bax JJ
- Blomstrom-Lundqvist C
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 373-498https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehaa612
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2020; : ehaa575https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehaa575
- Post-discharge antithrombotic management and clinical outcomes of patients with new-onset or pre-existing atrial fibrillation and acute coronary syndromes undergoing coronary stenting: follow-up data of the MATADOR-PCI study.Eur J Int Med. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.03.029
- Antithrombotic management of patients with acute coronary syndrome and atrial fibrillation undergoing coronary stenting: a prospective, observational, nationwide study.BMJ Open. 2020; 10e041044https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2020-041044
- 2017 ESC focused update on dual antiplatelet therapy in coronary artery disease developed in collaboration with EACTS: the task force for dual antiplatelet therapy in coronary artery disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 213-260https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehx419
- 2018 Joint European consensus document on the management of antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation patients presenting with acute coronary syndrome and/or undergoing percutaneous cardiovascular interventions: a joint consensus document of the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Thrombosis, European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI), and European Association of Acute Cardiac Care (ACCA) endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS), Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS), Latin America Heart Rhythm Society (LAHRS), and Cardiac Arrhythmia Society of Southern Africa (CASSA).Europace. 2019; 21: 192-193https://doi.org/10.1093/europace/euy174
- Antithrombotic therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation treated with oral anticoagulation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: a North American perspective-2018 update.Circulation. 2018; 138: 527-536https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.118.034722
- Effect of clopidogrel added to aspirin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 2066-2078https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa0901301