- January C.T.
- Wann L.S.
- Calkins H.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Prediction of coronary heart disease using risk factor categories.Circulation. 1998; 97: 1837-1847
- Estimating modifiable coronary heart disease risk in multiple regions of the world: the INTERHEART Modifiable Risk Score.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 581-589
- Validation of clinical classification schemes for predicting stroke: results from the National Registry of Atrial Fibrillation.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2864-2870
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the euro heart survey on atrial fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 373-498
- 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines and the heart rhythm society in collaboration with the society of thoracic surgeons.Circulation. 2019; 140: e125-e151
- Growth differentiation factor 15, a marker of oxidative stress and inflammation, for risk assessment in patients with atrial fibrillation: insights from the Apixaban for reduction in stroke and other thromboembolic events in atrial fibrillation (ARISTOTLE) trial.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1847-1858
- Prognostic value of growth-differentiation factor-15 in patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome.Circulation. 2007; 115: 962-971
- Growth differentiation factor-15 level predicts major bleeding and cardiovascular events in patients with acute coronary syndromes: results from the PLATO study.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 1325-1333
- Growth-differentiation factor 15 and risk of major bleeding in atrial fibrillation: insights from the Randomized Evaluation of Long-Term Anticoagulation Therapy (RE-LY) trial.Am Heart J. 2017; 190: 94-103
- The ABC (age, biomarkers, clinical history) stroke risk score: a biomarker-based risk score for predicting stroke in atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 1582-1590
- Performance and validation of a novel biomarker-based stroke risk score for atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2016; 134: 1697-1707
- The novel biomarker-based ABC (age, biomarkers, clinical history)-bleeding risk score for patients with atrial fibrillation: a derivation and validation study.Lancet. 2016; 387: 2302-2311
- A biomarker-based risk score to predict death in patients with atrial fibrillation: the ABC (age, biomarkers, clinical history) death risk score.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 477-485
- Performance of the ABC scores for assessing the risk of stroke or systemic embolism and bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation in ENGAGE AF-TIMI 48.Circulation. 2019; 139: 760-771
- Biomarker-based risk prediction with the ABC-AF scores in patients with atrial fibrillation not receiving oral anticoagulation.Circulation. 2021; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.053100
- Growth differentiation factor-15 predicts major adverse cardiac events and all-cause mortality in patients with atrial fibrillation.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.02.011
- A simulation study of the number of events per variable in logistic regression analysis.J Clin Epidemiol. 1996; 49: 1373-1379
- Towards better clinical prediction models: seven steps for development and an ABCD for validation.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1925-1931