- Konstantinides S.V.
- Meyer G.
- Becattini C.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease: CHEST guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2016; 149: 315-352
- ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism developed in collaboration with the European Respiratory Society (ERS): the Task Force for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Respir J. 2019; 54 (2019)
- External validation of the DASH prediction rule: a retrospective cohort study.J Thromb Haemost. 2017; 15: 1963-1970
- Risk assessment of recurrence in patients with unprovoked deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism: the Vienna prediction model.Circulation. 2010; 121: 1630-1636
- Validating the HERDOO2 rule to guide treatment duration for women with unprovoked venous thrombosis: multinational prospective cohort management study.BMJ. 2017; 356: 1065
- Predicting recurrence after a first unprovoked venous thromboembolism: retrospective validation of the DAMOVES score.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 41: e15-ee6
- External validation of the VTE-BLEED score for predicting major bleeding in stable anticoagulated patients with venous thromboembolism.Thromb Haemost. 2017; 117: 1164-1170
- How I assess and manage the risk of bleeding in patients treated for venous thromboembolism.Blood. 2020; 135: 724-734
- Treatment of venous thromboembolism with new anticoagulant agents.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1941-1955
- Pulmonary embolism.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2018; 4: 18028
- A Test in Context: D-dimer.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 2411-2420
- Fibrin D-dimer concentration, deep vein thrombosis symptom duration, and venous thrombus volume.Angiology. 2011; 62: 253-256
- D-dimer at venous thrombosis diagnosis is associated with risk of recurrence.J Thromb Haemost. 2017; 15: 917-924
- D-dimer measured at diagnosis of venous thromboembolism is associated with risk of major bleeding.TH Open. 2019; 3: e77-e84
- Diagnostic accuracy of D-Dimer testing for recurrent venous thromboembolism: A systematic review with meta-analysis. VTE recurrence and D-dimer.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.04.004
- Categorization of patients as having provoked or unprovoked venous thromboembolism: guidance from the SSC of ISTH.J Thromb Haemost. 2016; 14: 1480-1483
- Risk of recurrent venous thromboembolism after stopping treatment in cohort studies: recommendation for acceptable rates and standardized reporting.J Thromb Haemost. 2010; 8: 2313-2315
- "HERDOO2" clinical decision rule to guide duration of anticoagulation in women with unprovoked venous thromboembolism. Can I use any D-Dimer?.Thromb Res. 2018; 169: 82-86