To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prevalence and impact on outcome of sodium and potassium disorders in patients with community-acquired pneumonia: A retrospective analysis.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; 85: 63-67
- The Differential Diagnosis of Dyspnea.Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2016; 113: 834-845
- Hyponatremia in heart failure.Heart Fail Rev. 2009; 14: 59-63
- Hyponatremia in patients hospitalized with heart failure: a condition often overlooked in low-income settings.Int J Gen Med. 2016; 9: 267-273
- Derivation and Validation of a Novel Severity Scoring System for Pneumonia at Intensive Care Unit Admission.Clin Infect Dis. 2021; 72: 942-949
Published online: May 26, 2021
Accepted: May 8, 2021
Received: April 5, 2021
© 2021 European Federation of Internal Medicine. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.