Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Impact of Multidisciplinary Pulmonary Embolism Response Team Availability on Management and Outcomes.The American journal of cardiology. 2019; 124: 1465-1469
- 2019 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism developed in collaboration with the European Respiratory Society (ERS).European heart journal. 2020; 41: 543-603
- Risk stratification in normotensive acute pulmonary embolism patients: focus on the intermediate-high risk subgroup.European heart journal Acute cardiovascular care. 2020; 9: 279-285
- The right ventricle: interaction with the pulmonary circulation.Critical Care. 2016; : 20
- Right ventricular enlargement on chest computed tomography: prognostic role in acute pulmonary embolism.Circulation. 2004; 109: 2401-2404
- A simple algorithm for the identification of clinical COPD phenotypes.The European respiratory journal. 2017; : 50
- Prediction of Mortality in Pulmonary Embolism Based on Left Atrial Volume Measured on CT Pulmonary Angiography.Chest. 2016; 149: 667-675
- Short-term mortality in acute pulmonary embolism: clot burden and signs of right heart dysfunction at CT pulmonary angiography.Radiology. 2012; 265: 283-293
- Prognostic value of cardiovascular parameters in computed tomography pulmonary angiography in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.The European respiratory journal. 2018; 52
- Pulmonary Embolism and Gas Exchange.Respiration; international review of thoracic diseases. 2019; 98: 253-262