Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Thrombotic risk factors in primary antiphospholipid syndrome: a 5-year prospective study.Stroke. 2005; 36: 1490-1494
- A randomized clinical trial of high-intensity warfarin vs. conventional antithrombotic therapy for the prevention of recurrent thrombosis in patients with the antiphospholipid syndrome (WAPS).J Thromb Haemostasis: JTH. 2005; 3: 848-853
- Hydroxychloroquine as an anti-thrombotic in antiphospholipid syndrome.Autoimmun Rev. 2015; 14: 358-362
- Evidence-based recommendations for the prevention and long-term management of thrombosis in antiphospholipid antibody-positive patients: report of a task force at the 13th International Congress on antiphospholipid antibodies.Lupus. 2011; 20: 206-218
- Effect of long-term hydroxychloroquine on vascular events in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: a database prospective cohort study.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2017; 56: 2212-2221
- Hydroxychloroquine use in the Baltimore Lupus Cohort: effects on lipids, glucose and thrombosis.Lupus. 1996; 5: S16-S22
- Effect of antimalarials on thrombosis and survival in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.Lupus. 2006; 15: 577-583
- Does hydroxychloroquine sulfate prevent clot formation in systemic lupus erythematosus?.Arthritis Rheumatism. 1987; 30: 1435-1436
- Circulating levels of tissue factor and the risk of thrombosis associated with antiphospholipid syndrome.Thromb Res. 2018; 171: 114-120
- Recurrent thrombosis in antiphospholipid syndrome may be associated with cardiovascular risk factors and inflammatory response.Thromb Res. 2015; 136: 1174-1178