Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Antithrombotic Therapy for VTE Disease: CHEST Guideline and Expert Panel Report.Chest. 2016; 149: 315-352https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2015.11.026
- 2019 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism developed in collaboration with the European Respiratory Society (ERS).Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 543-603https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehz405
- Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis and Treatment in Patients With Cancer: ASCO Clinical Practice Guideline Update.JCO. 2019; 38: 496-520https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.19.01461
- Recurrent venous thromboembolism and bleeding complications during anticoagulant treatment in patients with cancer and venous thrombosis.Blood. 2002; 100: 3484-3488https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2002-01-0108
- Anticoagulation Therapy for Venous Thromboembolism in the Real World - From the COMMAND VTE Registry.Circ J. 2018; 82: 1262-1270https://doi.org/10.1253/circj.CJ-17-1128
- Development and validation of a predictive model for chemotherapy-associated thrombosis.Blood. 2008; 111: 4902-4907https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2007-10-116327
- Recurrent venous thromboembolism after deep vein thrombosis: incidence and risk factors.Arch Intern Med. 2000; 160: 769-774https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.160.6.769
- Development of a clinical prediction rule for risk stratification of recurrent venous thromboembolism in patients with cancer-associated venous thromboembolism.Circulation. 2012; 126: 448-454https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.111.051920
- External validation of the modified Ottawa score for risk stratification of recurrent cancer-associated thrombosis.Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 36: e11-e12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2016.08.001
- Predictive ability of modified Ottawa score for recurrence in patients with cancer-associated venous thromboembolism: From the COMMAND VTE Registry.Thromb Res. 2020; 191: 66-75https://doi.org/10.1016/j.thromres.2020.04.047