- Hindrickx G.
- Potpara T.
- Dagres N.
- Arbelo E.
- Bax J.J.
- Blomstrom-Ludqvist C.
- Boriani G.
- Castella M.
- Da G.A.
- Dilaveris P.E.
- Fauchier L.
- Filippatos G.
- Kalman J.M.
- La Meir M.
- Lane D.A.
- Lebeau J.P.
- Lettino M.
- Lip G.Y.H.
- Pinto F.J.
- Thomas G.N.
- Valgimigli M.
- Van Gelder I.C.
- Van Putte B.P.
- Watkins C.L
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with the European Association for cardio-thoracic surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2020; 42: 373-798
- Estimated stroke risk, yield, and number needed to screen for atrial fibrillation detected through single time screening: a multicountry patient-level meta-analysis of 141,220 screened individuals.PLoS Med. 2019; 16e1002903
- Screening for atrial fibrillation: a European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) consensus document endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS), Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS) and Societa Latinoaméricana de Estimulation cardiac y electrophysiologia (SOLAECE).Europace. 2017; 19: 1589-1623
- Screening for atrial fibrillation: a report of the AF-screen international collaboration.Circulation. 2017; 135: 1851-1867
- Management of asymptomatic arrhythmias: a European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) consensus document, endorsed by the Heart Failure Association (HFA), Heart Rhythm Society (HRS), Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS), Cardiac Arrhythmias Society of Southern Africa (CASSA), and Latin America Heart Rhythm Society (LAHRS).Europace. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1093/Europace/euz046
Svennberg E. Benefits of systematic screening for atrial fibrillation – the STROKESTOP study. 2021. EHRA congress on line /late breaking trials. 2021.
- Prospective blinded evaluation oft he smartphone-based AliveCor Kardia ECG monitor for atrial fibrillation detection: the PEAK-AF study.Eur J Int Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1061/j.ejim/2019.11.018
- for the Apple Haert Study investigators. Large-scale assessment of a smartwatch to identify atrial fibrillation.NEJM. 2019; 318: 1909-1917
- Lip GYH on behalf of the mAFA II investigators. Mobile photoplethysmographic technology to detect atrial fibrillation.J An Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 2365-2375
- Consumer-led screening for atrial fibrillation using consumer-facing wearables, devices and apps: a survey of health care professionnales by AF-SCREEN international collaboration.Eur J Int Med. 2020; 82: 97-104
- Duration of device-detected subclinical atrial fibrillation and occurrence of stroke in ASSERT.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 1339-1344
- Subclinical atrial fibrillation duration should be incorporated in the clinical assessment of stroke risk during atrial fibrillation screening.Open Access J Cardiol. 2020; https://doi.org/10.23880/oajc-16000150
- Rationale and design of the Apixaban for the reduction of thrombo-embolism in patients with device-detected sub-clinical atrial fibrillation (ARTESIA) trial.Am Heart J. 2017; 189: 137-145
- Probing oral anticoagulation in patients with atrial high rate episodes: rationale and design of the Non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants in patients with atrial high rate episodes (NOAH-AFNET 6) trial.Am Heart J. 2017; 190: 12-18
- The ABC pathway: an integrated approach to improve AF management.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2017; 14: 627-628
- Lip GYH for the mAF-App II trial investigators. Mobile health technology to improve care for patients with atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 1523-1534
- Lip GYH on behalf of the mAFA II trial investigators. Mobile health technology-supported atrial fibrillation screening and integrated care: a report from the mAFA-II trial Long-term Extension Cohort.Eur J Int Med. 2020; 82: 105-111