- •Carcinoid heart disease occurs in about 50% of cases with carcinoid syndrome.
- •Right sided heart valves are the most commonly involved valves in carcinoid heart disease.
- •The classical clinical sign of severe tricuspid regurgitation incude Lancisi's sign.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Carcinoid heart disease: review of current knowledge.Tex Heart Inst J. 2019; 46: 21-27
- Surgical pathology of carcinoid heart disease: a study of 139 valves from 75 patients spanning 20 years.Mayo Clin Proc. 2002; 77: 139-147
- Metastatic carcinoid tumor to the heart: echocardiographic-pathologic study of 11 patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 40: 1328-1332